The name of Westbound Bank will change to Guaranty Bank & Trust.
Guaranty Bank & Trust’s website is www.gnty.com. This is where you will sign-on to your online banking and where you will find information about the various deposit products, loans, and other products and services offered by the Bank.
Telephone and Fax Numbers
The current telephone number (713.554.7615) and fax number (281.395.6679) for Westbound Bank will not change.
Lobby Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Drive-In Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Customer Care Center Hours
A Customer Care representative can be reached at 888-572-9881, and will be able to assist you during the following
hours: Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM CT
The cut-off time for transactions will change. Deposits and transactions received before 5:00 PM will be posted on the same business day. Deposits and transactions received after 5:00 PM and on Saturdays will be posted on the next business day.
Most checking, savings, CD, IRA, and money market account numbers will not change. If your account is an exception, we will contact you and personally assist you with the changes, including providing you with new Guaranty Bank & Trust checks.
Checks and Deposit Slips
As a welcome gift, Guaranty Bank & Trust is mailing consumer account holders a free supply of personal checks and savings deposit and withdrawal slips that reflect the new bank routing number. The new bank routing number is 111915327. Begin using your new checks on June 4 and safely destroy any unused checks remaining from your Westbound Bank account. If you prefer, you may bring your Westbound Bank checks into your Guaranty Bank & Trust location to be shredded. If you have any automatic payments or deposits, you will need to promptly notify the originator of your new bank routing number.
Debit & ATM Cards
You will receive a new Guaranty Bank & Trust debit card in the mail no later than May 28. You may activate the card as soon as you receive it; however, you will not be able to use it until after 4 p.m. on June 1. Your Westbound Bank debit cards will continue to work until 4 p.m. on June 1. Guaranty Bank & Trust debit cards may be used at merchants and ATM’s worldwide that accepts Mastercard®.
If you have automatic transfers between your deposit accounts, these will continue.
Guaranty Bank & Trust Routing Number
Guaranty Bank & Trust's routing number is 111915327. Below is some additional information regarding the use of this number.
Statements for Your Checking and Savings Accounts:
- Final account statement: You will receive a special statement reflecting all your activity, including any interest paid
,fromyour last statement date through the Friday of transition weekend.
- Guaranty Bank & Trust account statements:
- Personal Checking: Statements may arrive at a different time of the month than before.
- Business Checking: Statements will be issued at the end of each month.
- Money Market and Savings Accounts with Electronic Transactions: Statements will be issued monthly.
- Savings accounts with no electronic transactions: Statements will be issued quarterly.
- Electronic statements: Up to 24 months of electronic statements will be available to you through our online banking service
post conversion. Or, you may request a copy of a printed statement at any Houston location. Your final account statement from Westbound Bank will be sent to you through the mail and not electronically.
- Combined account statements: You will continue to receive a combined statement for your linked accounts if you currently do so.
- Check images: Images of canceled checks prior to the transition weekend will not be available online but can be obtained at a local banking center or by calling us at 1-888-572-9881. Images of the front and back of checks processed after transition weekend will be available through your online banking account as they are received.
- If you currently have an automatic transfer set up from another deposit account to cover overdrafts, this service will continue.
- If you currently have Overdraft Protection with Westbound Bank, you will be enrolled in our Overdraft Protection Program. Your overdraft limit will be based on your account type. Please refer to the Personal Banking Comparison as well as the information in footnote 1 for the overdraft protection limit applicable to your account including changes on posting order which may impact overdrafts. If your current limit is higher than our standard limit, it will not change. If you have opted into overdraft protection for ATM and everyday debit card transactions with Westbound Bank, that will continue.
You will be able to use any of Guaranty Bank & Trust’s 32 locations, including the former Westbound Bank locations. A complete list of locations can be found at www.gnty.com/locations.
- Free 24-hour access to telephone banking at 1-888-572-9881, option 3.
- The first time you use this automated service you will be prompted to choose a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- To speak with a Customer Care representative, call us at 1-888-572-9881 from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Online Banking, Bill Payment
and Cash Management
If you are an online banking, bill pay or cash management customer, you will receive a separate letter with important information regarding your online access and transfer of your services.
Expanded Electronic Banking Solutions for On-The-Go Customers
Choose the services that make the most sense for you or your business.
Card Valet: With the CardValet® app, you can save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket. Card Valet lets you:
- Turn your Debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Apple Pay®, Google Pay
Guaranty Bank & Trust purchased your loan from Westbound Bank. Guaranty Bank & Trust will own and service your loan and payments should be made to Guaranty Bank & Trust. The terms and loan number of your loan will not change.
If you are making a loan payment from your Guaranty Bank & Trust checking account you may do so at any Guaranty Bank & Trust location, including the Westbound Bank locations, through online banking, or by mail to Guaranty Bank & Trust, Loan Operations, PO Box 1158, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75456-1158. You may also call (888) 572-9881 to make a payment by phone if the payment will be from your Guaranty Bank & Trust account. Guaranty Bank & Trust is actively seeking additional loans. You may apply for a loan in person at any Guaranty Bank & Trust location or online at www.gnty.com.
If you have a secured loan please contact your insurance agent and ask that the mortgagee/loss payee be changed over to Guaranty Bank & Trust, PO Box 1158, Mount Pleasant, TX 75456-1158.
Safe Deposit Box
Your safe deposit box procedures will not change. You may access your box during normal banking hours.
Certificates of Deposit and IRA CDs
Interest rates and terms currently in effect for your CDs and IRA CDs will not change until renewed. At that time, your rates and terms may be adjusted, just as they have in the past, to reflect current market conditions.
When two or more insured banks merge, deposits from the assumed bank are separately insured from deposits at the assuming bank for at least six months after the merger. This grace period gives a depositor the opportunity to restructure his or her accounts, if necessary.
CD’s from the assumed bank are separately insured until the earliest maturity date after the end of the six-month grace period. CD’s that mature during the six-month period are renewed for the same term and in the same dollar amount (either with or without accrued interest) continue to be separately insured until the first maturity date after the six-month period. If a CD matures during the six-month grace period and is renewed on any other basis, it would be separately insured only until the end of the six-month grace period.
You can review the FDIC deposit insurance coverage information in the FDIC’s comprehensive guide, “Your Insured Deposits,” at www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits.