ONLINE BANKING USER INTERFACE
- Enhanced Spendable Balance
- Improved Transaction descriptions
- New Categories and Automatic transaction categorization
- My Spending Highlights
- Outside account aggregation
- Mobile Enhancements
Please note that most images depicted in this guide are mock-ups and subject to modification.
Enhanced Spendable Balance:
Enhances the Spendable Balance feature to automatically subtract
(if you choose):
Time Period Options:
You select the time period that you prefer:
Improved Transaction Descriptions:
You will see a "cleaner" description of your transaction, but will still be able to access the complete description of the Transaction Detail screen.
New Categories and Automatic Categorization:
The Overview page gives you a complete picture of your spending:
My Spending Overview: How's My Spending?
Tracking Total Spending:
- You choose between a Weekly or Per Paycheck Spending period
- If weekly, you choose which day of the week to start on
- If per paycheck, you choose your pay period
Tracking Your Total Spending Limit:
- Set a Total Spending Limit that can be your average spending or any other amount your choose.
- Choose up to 3 categories to set limits and watch spending specifically in those categories
My Spending: Where Did My Money Go?
- Each area of this section clicks through to the transaction associated with the section.
Spending Alerts and Email:
- Spending Alert - 75%
My Spending Overview: Alerts – Periodic Spending Progress Email
Outside Account Aggregation:
Outside Accounts - Recent Activity:
- You may access recent activity or correct a failed sync from direct access provided on the Home page
Outside Accounts Page:
Mobile Banking: Enhanced Spendable Balance
Mobile Banking: My Spending
- My Spending on the mobile app operates the same way as on the web