With Guaranty Bank & Trust and Apple Pay, you can make simple, convenient payments in stores, in apps, and on-the-go with your iPhone 6/6 Plus or newer version, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini or Apple Watch. You may also use it for earlier versions of the iPhone with the aid of the Apple Watch.
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY
1. Add your eligible Guaranty Bank & Trust debit card to Apple Pay®. Use Passbook to store it on your iPhone®, go to settings on your iPad, or use the Apple Watch app to add it to your Apple Watch.
2. Now hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near a merchant's card reader. On your iPhone, authorize your payment with your finger or Touch ID™. On your Apple Watch, just
3. Or pay with your fingerprint in a participating merchant app with your Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or iPad
HOW TO ADD YOUR GUARANTY BANK & TRUST DEBIT CARD
Add your Guaranty Bank & Trust debit card to Apple for iPhone or iPad in a few simple steps.
On your iPhone, open Passbook, tap the plus sign and select the link in the Credit and Debit Cards section. On your iPad, go to Settings, open Passbook & Apple Pay, and select the link in the Credit and Debit Cards Section.
Tap the camera icon and take a picture of your card to automatically enter your card information or manually enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your card.
You may be asked to call to verify your card if it is not already associated with an iTunes account.
Now you're ready to use your Guaranty Bank & Trust card in Apple Pay.
SECURITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITYWhen you make payments with Apple Pay and Guaranty Bank & Trust debit card:
- Your full card number is not shown to the merchant.
- You never have to reveal your name, card number, or security code to the cashier when you pay in store.
- If your phone is ever lost or stolen you can use "Find My iPhone" to quickly put your device in Lost Mode to suspend Apple Pay, or you can wipe your device completely.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone