Health Savings Accounts
Health Savings Account. Prepare for the Future Today.
A Health Savings Account offers tax advantages and great flexibility in covering medical expenses for individuals with a qualifying high deductible health plan. You can even carry over funds from year to year and the account is yours, even if you change jobs, health plans, or retire.
- Interest Bearing Account1
- Tax Savings – HSA contributions are tax-deductible, and earnings and eligible withdrawals are tax-free, as long as certain requirements are met.2
- Ownership and Control – You own your account and decide how to spend your healthcare dollars.
- Portability – You can continue your account even if you change places of employment. Guaranty Bank & Trust will still be here to service your account.
- Roll Over – Unlike Flexible Spending Accounts with “use it or lose it” requirements, money left over in your HSA at the end of the year rolls over into the next year.
- $50 Opening Balance³
- Monthly E-Statements
- Free Mobile Banking
- HSA Mastercard®⁴
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Debit Card
- Online Access & Bill Pay
Bank In The Heart Of Texas
Where you bank makes a difference. When you bank with Guaranty, every dollar you spend — and every penny you save — helps your community prosper. And, because generations of Texans have invested in us over the last 100 years, we’re able to complement today’s most state-of-the-art banking solutions with personalized service and support. Whatever your financial goals, we’re here to help you achieve them.
1For current interest rate information, please call 888-572-9881 or come by any Guaranty Bank & Trust location.
2Refer to a tax professional regarding potential tax savings with an HSA account.
3Annual service fee: If your current balance is below $500 as of June 30, your account will be subject to an annual service charge of $25.00. Also, E-statements are required but can receive paper statements for $5 per month.
4The use of this card is for health-related expenses only.