Guaranty Bank & Trust to Limit In-Person Lobby Services
March 17, 2020
Guaranty Bank & Trust announced effective immediately, it plans to operate all locations with limited in-person services as part of the national effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Drive-thru banking services will remain available at all applicable locations during standard hours of operation. Our lobbies will be closed except for limited circumstances in which banking services cannot be completed through the alternative channels described below. In these cases, please call 1-888-572-9881 to request a lobby appointment.
Ty Abston, CEO of Guaranty Bank & Trust, said,
“The health and well-being of our customers, co-workers, and communities are always our primary concern. We are committed to taking immediate action when necessary and stand by our communities in this time of need.”
Guaranty Bank & Trust encourages all customers to take advantage of alternative banking channels such as our mobile app and online banking at gnty.com. Through these channels, customers can:
- Access accounts to see transactions, account balances, and important information details like account and routing number.
- Deposit checks through the mobile app.
- Set up a direct deposit to have paychecks and other recurring payments automatically deposited into an account.
- Make payments on loans, pay bills, and set up recurring payments.
- Transfer funds between Guaranty and other external bank accounts.
- Online Banking FAQ
Guaranty’s mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
Download the app:
Please visit gnty.com to enroll in online banking.
You may also conduct banking transactions by telephone by calling 1-888-572-9881.