offers all the features you like. Bank whenever and however you like with free online and mobile banking, access to our ATM network and Guaranty Bank & Trust locations.
How much it costs:
No monthly service charge if the daily balance on your Choice Checking account does not drop below $500 on any day during the statement cycle. If the daily balance on your Choice Checking account drops below $500 on any day during the statement cycle, a $12.50 service charge will be assessed; however, the service charge can be avoided or reduced by the following credits, up to a maximum of $12.50 per statement cycle:
- Minimum Opening Balance of $50
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Online Banking
- Free BillPay
- Free Mobile Banking1
- Free ATM transactions2
- Free MasterCardTM Debit Card
- Free 24-Hour Phone Plus
- 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Rental free for first year when subsequent years are set up for automatic draft (subject to availability)
- Free Coin Counting (subject to availability)
- Free Notary Service
1 Mobile Banking is free to online banking customers. However, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
2 Guaranty Bank & Trust does not charge a fee for using any ATM nationwide. Usage Fee may be charged by institution that owns the ATM.
- e-Statements- Elect to receive your Choice Checking statements electronically through online banking and receive a credit $5.00 per statement cycle.
- Direct Deposit- Elect to have your payroll or other monthly checks directly deposited to your Choice Checking account and receive a $7.50 maximum credit per statement cycle if a direct deposit has posted during the statement cycle.
3Overdraft protection is subject to approval. If you have overdraft protection on your account, Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (“the Bank”) will not charge a fee if the item(s) that are paid results in your account being overdrawn between $0.01 and $10.00 at the end of the business day. The bank will charge a fee of $15.00 each time we pay an item drawn against non-sufficient funds when the amount of the item is less than $20.00 and is paid within your designated overdraft limit. The bank will charge you a fee of $30.00 for all other items paid or returned when drawn against non-sufficient funds. The maximum daily amount of fees the bank will charge you for overdrawing your account is $150.00. These fees may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means. Whether the Bank will pay your overdrafts is discretionary and not a right or obligation. The Bank reserves the right not to pay. For example, the bank typically does not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, regular deposits are not being made to your account, or there are excessive overdrafts on your account. Termination of said account can result if the account remains in overdraft status for a period of 45 consecutive calendar days, and may lead to the account being charged off after 60 consecutive days.