Certificates of Deposits or CDs, combine savings flexibility with the opportunity to earn higher rates of interest. You can invest your money for periods ranging from 7 days to 5 years, with interest rates guaranteed through maturity.
You may choose whether to have your interest added to the principal of your CD, deposited to your checking, savings, money market account, or paid directly to you in the form of a bank check. CDs may carry penalties for early withdrawals, so it’s important to plan carefully and choose the terms that are right for you.
* For current interest rate information, please call or come by any Guaranty Bank & Trust Location
- Minimum Opening Balance of $1,000
- Interest-Bearing Account *
- Investment terms ranging from 7 days to 5 years
- May incur penalties for early withdrawal